Does it feel like things are always changing? Well in about 10 weeks my life will be a lot different with the addition of a baby girl to our family. Some changes you have time (like 9 months) to prepare and get ready and other things change so quickly you may find it hard to keep up with.
Facebook seems to be like that in my opinion. I know they are probably just meeting the demands of their audience and advertisers but sometimes it is hard to keep up. Today we will start with Facebook Page Cover or the Banner at the top of your Facebook pages. It may seem a little boring but if you are going to grow a large following and successful online business we have to follow the rules, right?
This information was taken directly from the Facebook Page Guidelines Help Policy Center.
What is your Facebook Page Cover?
A cover is the larger photo at the top of your timeline, right above your profile picture. Cover photos must be at least 399 pixels wide and may not contain:
1. Images with more than 20% text
2. Price or purchase information, such as “40% off,” “Download it on”, Price or purchase information, such as “40% off,” “Download it at our website,” or “Free Sunglasses All Summer Long.
3. Contact information such as a website address, email, mailing address, or information that should go in your Page’s “About” section
4. References to Facebook features or actions, such as “Like” or “Share” or an arrow pointing from the cover photo to any of these features, or
5) Calls to action, such as “Get it now” or “Tell your friends.”
It is very important to your business. We are currently in the process of growing our own page. Please stop over and LIKE us if you haven’t already. We are giving away 2- $10 gift cards this week to Chili’s. (photo credit: Chili’s)
If you need help with Hosting, Websites, Maintenance, and Support then that is our niche!