How do I create an email account in cPanel?
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon within the "Mail" category.
- Fill in the required information.
- Email Enter the name of the desired email account.
- Password Enter the desired password.
- Password (again) Confirm the password entered above.
- Mailbox Quota Select how much space the email account will be able to use
- Click the "Create Account" button and the new email account will be created.
Was this answer helpful?
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "User Level Filtering" icon within the "Mail"...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Forwarders" icon within the "Mail" category....
Open Outlook 2010. Go to File -> Info -> Add Account. Select the "Manually...
Webmail can be accessed by using the following URL: http://yourdomain.com/webmail Note:...
A Default Address is an email account which receives all misrouted emails. For instance, if an...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution