Two of the most damaging business traits are getting discouraged easily and giving up and lacking of a long-term goal. Making money online with our blog does require certain traits and some of those are as described by B.C. Forbes:
History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed. They won because they refused to become discouraged by their defeats.
Making money online with your blog is no different from having an actual brick-and-mortar store. The only difference is you don’t have to pay hefty rental fees and you have more time flexibility. Both require hard work, dedication, determination and skills.
Here are four tips for making money online with your blog:
1. Have something to sell. Either you sell a product or a service. You need to have the right target audience. You can’t sell meat products to a vegan audience because they are not your ideal clients. Determine what you want to sell and add the sales page and easy method of payment for prospects to pay you.
2. Become an affiliate. StarrHost provides ways for our clients to make extra money by becoming an affiliate. When someone clicks on the affiliate links and decides to purchase our services, you get paid. Here is the affiliate link.
3. Share your stories and results with others. Tell a story of how your products help you and your client on your blog with call to action. Offer incentives to readers to purchase from you. Get creative in using special occasions like Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day or Spring Cleaning Specials.
4. Be visible on social media. You have to engage with your ideal clients and post regularly on your social media platforms. Have your sales page app on a Facebook business page. Look at this example where we have an app for “Our Services”:
5. Place ads on Facebook or your local publications with links to your blog for lead generation purposes. Your money is in the list.
Building a business requires a long-term goal. Be consistent and never give up. You will bear the fruits of your labor if you are serving your ideal clients.
Need help? Let us know how we can help you.